[rds-devel] RDS code in OFED 1.3

Olaf Kirch olaf.kirch at oracle.com
Thu Nov 15 01:12:21 PST 2007

Or,

On Thursday 15 November 2007 09:48, Or Gerlitz wrote:
> Till we resolve the maintainer and what RDS version goes into OFED 1.3
> issues, can you open a git tree for RDS under the open fabrics server,
> with two
> branches, one  for v2 and one for v3 so you can pull from there to
> OFED 1.3 and 1.2.5.X ? I don't think its a correct way to work with
> all the RDS patches going directly to the tree where integration being

Um, didn't you just complain the other day that these patches were missing
from the 1.3 tree? :-)

> done. I even found this email below where you guys agreed to open such
> tree, it just never happened.

I fail to understand why you want that. It's not like RDS is a huge
subsystem that is going to see a high sustained rate of code churn.

It's certainly possible to set up a git repository or two, but I see
no point in doing so unless Vlad says it's the way he prefers
to be fed these changes.

Olaf
--
Olaf Kirch  |  --- o --- Nous sommes du soleil we love when we play
okir at lst.de |    / | \   sol.dhoop.naytheet.ah kin.ir.samse.qurax