[rds-devel] RDS code in OFED 1.3

Or Gerlitz or.gerlitz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 00:48:50 PST 2007

On Nov 14, 2007 10:07 AM, Olaf Kirch <olaf.kirch at oracle.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday 14 November 2007 11:47, Olaf Kirch wrote:
>> The set of patches I submitted to Vlad last week were missing. I've cleaned
>> them up and applied them - I'll do some testing and submit the code

> Here we go. This set of patches is relative to today's git tree.
> Would you include these in ofed 1.3 please, Vlad?
> FWIW, I have another set of patches that should go on top of these.

Vlad,

Till we resolve the maintainer and what RDS version goes into OFED 1.3
issues, can you open a git tree for RDS under the open fabrics server,
with two
branches, one  for v2 and one for v3 so you can pull from there to
OFED 1.3 and 1.2.5.X ? I don't think its a correct way to work with
all the RDS patches going directly to the tree where integration being
done. I even found this email below where you guys agreed to open such
tree, it just never happened.

Or