[Ocfs2-users] Backup issues

Eduardo Diaz - Gmail ediazrod at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 02:26:18 PDT 2012

For backup I use a local copy using tar, but I use rsync too.

I don't compare but if you send any stadistics about rsync we can said more
information.

use rsync *--stats

I don't note difernt speed, but did you make a full rsync, and show
--progress for see that file it is going at what speed?

regards
*