[Ocfs2-users] node B reboots when node A is isolated from the network

Sunil Mushran sunil.mushran at oracle.com
Mon Mar 29 13:20:33 PDT 2010

If node A is a lower node number than node B, then the behavior
is correct. In a 2 node cluster, if the two nodes cannot talk to each
other, the higher node number will fence itself. Also, when a node
mounts a volume, it initiates connections to other live nodes. If any
connection fails, the mount will fail.