[Ocfs2-users] Using multiple clusters on the same host

Daniel Bidwell bidwell at andrews.edu
Thu Mar 18 05:46:24 PDT 2010

Is it possible to use multiple ocfs2 clusters on the same host?  I would
like to have a given host have access to several different clustered
file systems.

The older documentation says that you can only have one cluster per
host.  This restriction appears to have been removed from the latest
documentation, but I don't see any mention of how to configure multiple
clusters.

Daniel R. Bidwell       |       bidwell at andrews.edu
Andrews University      |       Information Technology Services
If two always agree, one of them is unnecessary
"Friends don't let friends do DOS"
"In theory, theory and practice are the same.
In practice, however, they are not."