[Ocfs2-users] Using multiple clusters on the same host

Brian Kroth bpkroth at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 09:53:46 PDT 2010

I believe that due to the way the fencing works you only need a single
cluster to have multiple volumes.  Just make sure that all of the hosts
involved are specified in the same cluster.conf file.

For example, nodes a, b, c could mount volume1, while b, c, d mount
volume2, and e, f, g mount volume3 so long as the cluster.conf file
holds nodes a-g and is consistent across all nodes.

Brian

Daniel Bidwell <bidwell at andrews.edu> 2010-03-18 08:46: