[Ocfs2-users] Can't delete LV snapshot after mounting

Armin Wied armin.wied at awnet.info
Mon Mar 22 05:04:20 PDT 2010

Yes, LVM and MD are local.

Thank's a lot - decrementing the ref works!

After unmounting
ocfs2_hb_ctl -I -d /dev/vg00/lv00snap o2cb
shows 1 refs.

After decrementing, it shows 0 refs, the corresponding o2hb thread
disappears and I can remove the snapshot.

Is it safe to do so or might there be any potential dangerous side effects?

Best regards
Armin