[Ocfs2-users] servers blocked on ocfs2

frank frank at si.ct.upc.edu
Thu Dec 9 23:42:19 PST 2010

Hi Joel, thanks for your answer,
usually when the cable is unplugged it appears messages related to link,
and there isn't. I thought in a OpenVZ issue also, but I don't find any
evidence of that.
There is a dedicated link as a mentioned, used for OCFS2 and
heartbeat/Pacemaker; may be last one hampered the interface.

Anyway, if there was a cut in the heartbeat or something similar, one of
the nodes should have fenced itself, haven't it? Why did the nodes
stall? Can we avoid that?

Frank

Al 09/12/10 20:23, En/na Joel Becker ha escrit:

--
Aquest missatge ha estat analitzat per MailScanner
a la cerca de virus i d'altres continguts perillosos,