[Ocfs2-users] OCFS2 hosting and running binaries

Fahrenfort, Keith (HP Shared Solutions Architect for Oracle) keith.fahrenfort at hp.com
Tue Jun 9 13:00:08 PDT 2009

Hi Saul, I see Metalink note 236826.1 has the following that will answer one of the last questions:
Unlike the previous release (OCFS), OCFS2 is a general-purpose file system that can be used for shared Oracle home installations making management of Oracle Real Application Cluster (RAC) installations even easier..
Hope this helps! Regards!
________________________________
Please let me know if you prefer to not receive email from me.

<blocked::http://www.hp.com/>
[cid:217484219 at 09062009-22C5]<http://www.hp.com/>
<blocked::http://www.hp.com/>
Keith Fahrenfort