[Ocfs2-users] Did anything substantial change between 1.2.4 and 1.3.9?

mike mike503 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 02:22:05 PDT 2008

I have changed my kernel back to 2.6.22-14-server, and now I don't get
the kernel panics. It seems like an issue with 2.6.24-16 and some i/o
made it crash...

However I am still getting file access timeouts once in a while. I am
nervous about putting more load on the setup.

[root at raid01 .batch]# cat /etc/default/o2cb

# O2CB_ENABLED: 'true' means to load the driver on boot.
O2CB_ENABLED=true

# O2CB_BOOTCLUSTER: If not empty, the name of a cluster to start.
O2CB_BOOTCLUSTER=mycluster

# O2CB_HEARTBEAT_THRESHOLD: Iterations before a node is considered dead.
O2CB_HEARTBEAT_THRESHOLD=7

# O2CB_IDLE_TIMEOUT_MS: Time in ms before a network connection is
considered dead.
O2CB_IDLE_TIMEOUT_MS=10000

# O2CB_KEEPALIVE_DELAY_MS: Max time in ms before a keepalive packet is sent
O2CB_KEEPALIVE_DELAY_MS=5000

# O2CB_RECONNECT_DELAY_MS: Min time in ms between connection attempts
O2CB_RECONNECT_DELAY_MS=2000