[Ocfs2-users] Shared Root configuration

Mark Hlawatschek hlawatschek at atix.de
Fri Oct 26 02:16:48 PDT 2007

Hi,

you should have a look at the open-sharedroot project
(http://www.open-sharedroot.org/) . The purpose of this project is to provide
an open and flexible filesystem based single system image (SSI) layer for
linux clusters.
Currently, GFS and NFS can be used as shared root filesystems. OCFS2 support
will be added soon (as shared writable mmap support is available now :-) ).
Keep checking for updates at http://www.open-sharedroot.org/news .

Mark

--
Gruss / Regards,

Dipl.-Ing. Mark Hlawatschek
http://www.atix.de/
http://www.open-sharedroot.org/

**
ATIX Informationstechnologie und Consulting AG
Einsteinstr. 10
85716 Unterschleissheim
Deutschland/Germany