[Ocfs2-users] Shared Root configuration

Marc Grimme grimme at atix.de
Thu Oct 25 23:33:38 PDT 2007

yes the problem are still the support of shared mmaps.
We tryed to port the open-sharedroot cluster to ocfs2 some month ago but the
unsupport of shared mmap in any enterprise distribution stoped it.
Until that runs it should be possible.
On Friday 26 October 2007 01:35:22 Sunil Mushran wrote:
> http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=commit;h
>=7307de80510a70e5e5aa98de1e80ccbb7d90a3a8
>
> Available with 2.6.23.
That's great.
Will it be also available for supported kernels for RHEL or SLES?

Marc.