[Ocfs2-users] OCFS2 on Linux-x86-64 9iR2

Alexei_Roudnev Alexei_Roudnev at exigengroup.com
Thu Nov 2 15:33:37 PST 2006

Can you, first of all, create ext3 or reiserfs file system on EXACTLY THE
SAME media which you use for OCPFv2 (even better on a partition of the
sahred disk, but of cours emount in on a single server only), create DB on
it and test. You should not compare OCFSv2 fs created on SAN
with NAS files or local files; please do create ext3 fs or reiserfs on
exactly the same disk(s).

It allows to rule out (or vice versa) the possibility of the problem in the
driver (not OCFSv2).