[Ocfs2-users] OCFS2 on Linux-x86-64 9iR2

Ravikiran A ravikiran.akkayajhula at oracle.com
Thu Nov 2 13:02:00 PST 2006

Hello,

we have two bugs filed for Linux-x86 and Linux-x86-64 both using OCFS2
for their 9.2.0.7 DB installation. Strange thing happening in these two
ports is, after DB got created, we are seeing 'Corrupt data block'
messages in alert logs and when the same blocks verified connecting to
database appears to be clean.  This inconsistency is stopping customer
to go further use DB.  This issue is not seen when the DB is created on
any other file system as NAS. So, would like to know where one has to
start to see if OCFS is configured/installed properly. I havent worked
on debugging any issues with these file system. Any pointers would be
appreciated.

Thanks
Ravi