[Ocfs2-users] initial cluster setup

Kevin Hulse kevin.hulse at placemark.com
Thu Mar 23 10:27:58 CST 2006

Think of the nodes that share ocfs filesystems as
a cluster. The configuration and modules for ocfs
form a cluster of sorts. The ocfs configuration
must be aware of all nodes that attach to the
filesystems. Add a node and that shared configuration
needs to be changed and updated on all nodes
of the "cluster".

Didn't you configure any files in /etc for the
first node?