[Ocfs2-users] initial cluster setup

Matthew Boeckman matthewb at saepio.com
Thu Mar 23 10:37:37 CST 2006

I followed the manuals advice on setting up the initial nodes - and let
it create the /etc/cluster/ocfs2/cluster.conf (below) for me. This file
is identical on both systems. I restarted o2cb on both systems after
this file was in place.

I get conceptually how it all fits together, are you saying that I have
a config problem?

cluster.conf:
node:
         ip_port = 7777