[Ocfs2-users] ocfs2 1.2.4-0.1 (Preliminary drop)

Nira Layfer niralayfer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 09:29:18 PST 2006

Sunil,
Thank you for the effort and for the preliminary patch.

Does it mean that you have a better estimate now about when this version is
going to be formally announced?

We would like to install a production system next week, and we prefer doing
it with the new version after encountering the OOM-Killer problem in
development...

Nira