[Ocfs2-users] ocfs2 1.2.4-0.1 (Preliminary drop)

Sunil Mushran Sunil.Mushran at oracle.com
Wed Dec 13 15:04:15 PST 2006

All,

http://oss.oracle.com/~smushran/.ocfs2-1.2.4-0.1/

This is for users interested in the preliminary patch. The main
issue  (not releasing the memory) has been ironed out but there
are some small races we still need to plug. If users want packages
for different kernels/arches, the tarball has been provided.
Please note that this is a preliminary drop and should be treated
as such.

BTW, the problem we encountered during mainline merge was
found to be a mainline kernel problem. If you are interested, the
patch fix is available here:
http://groups.google.com/group/linux.kernel/browse_frm/thread/a1a1bdee17885c2/5d9c714cc329eb06?lnk=st&q=Conditionally+check+expected_preempt_count&rnum=1&hl=en#5d9c714cc329eb06

Thanks
Sunil