[Ocfs2-users] OCFS2 1.2.4: what is the release date?

Sunil Mushran Sunil.Mushran at oracle.com
Tue Dec 12 10:01:31 PST 2006

Sorry for the delay.

We are investigating a problem we encountered when we tested the
patch with 2.6.19 (mainline). We are still investigating whether it is
limited to the mainline or is it something that can occur on the
supported kernels. (It just could be that we were lucky in our testing.)

I understand that people have been waiting patiently for this patch.
We hope to resolve this issue soon.

Sunil