[Ocfs2-users] heartbeat write timeout

Zunker, Christian C.Zunker at ecofis.de
Tue Apr 18 08:21:22 CDT 2006

Hi,

I experienced the same problems. The elevator=deadline parameter didn't help. But increasing the threshold to 60 did it. I think you could decrease the threshold, but didn't test it. In another posting, it is said to take a timeout between 60 and 90 seconds. This would mean a threshold between 31 and 46.

I'll test this later.

Best regards,
Christian