[Ocfs2-users] ocfs2 fencing

Arnd m_list at eshine.de
Wed Apr 19 04:51:31 CDT 2006

Do you mean "readonly" by mounting readonly?

Do I need every clusternode to mount the filesystem readonly?

I need at least one server who is allowed to change the contents of the
ocfs2 filesystem and maybe another server who can write down the journal
if the first server fails.

OK, assuming that I will mount the filesystem readonly on the webservers
and I have two servers who are allowed to change the filesystem, so how
can I control that only one of these two servers write the journal down
if the other one fails? The webservers cannot do that because the
filesystem is mounted readonly.

Arnd