[Ocfs2-devel] How to share my notes about ocfs2 source code?

Larry Chen lchen at suse.com
Wed Nov 8 00:48:47 PST 2017

Hi everyone,

Recently, I have read a lot of ocfs2 source code, and made several notes
meanwhile. Since I found that there are not enough docs describing
how ocfs2 inside works, I would like to share my notes, hoping that
they could help other new beginners. The notes is made through draw.io
(a good drawing website), and I think it does well in illustrating internal
data structure and there relationships.
The examples could be found attached.
But I have no idea where and how to put them and how to ask everyone to
review them.
Could anyone give me some instructions?

Thanks,
Larry Chen