[Ocfs2-devel] How to share my notes about ocfs2 source code?

Eric Ren zren at suse.com
Thu Nov 9 01:01:10 PST 2017

Hi Larry,

Awesome,  can you share the charts in this thread as attachments?

On 11/08/2017 04:48 PM, Larry Chen wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Recently, I have read a lot of ocfs2 source code, and made several notes
> meanwhile. Since I found that there are not enough docs describing
> how ocfs2 inside works, I would like to share my notes, hoping that
> they could help other new beginners. The notes is made through draw.io
> (a good drawing website), and I think it does well in illustrating
> internal
> data structure and there relationships.
> The examples could be found attached.
> But I have no idea where and how to put them and how to ask everyone
> to review them.
> Could anyone give me some instructions?

You can just share the plain charts with us,  or write blogs or article
on lwn.net like [1] :)

[1] https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__lwn.net_Articles_402287_&d=DwIDaQ&c=RoP1YumCXCgaWHvlZYR8PZh8Bv7qIrMUB65eapI_JnE&r=C7gAd4uDxlAvTdc0vmU6X8CMk6L2iDY8-HD0qT6Fo7Y&m=rQ7ettRalN3Q_HzqipCl3kKWWYWWcQ4W-hpSpZKI1ao&s=KDlVI0uJ2wDTexISARaimd2Qlku8AOEFvbLNolO_VVk&e=

Thanks,
Eric