[Ocfs-devel] Re: [Ocfs-users] OCFS 1.0.9-6 performance with EVA 6000 Storage

Wim Coekaerts wim.coekaerts at oracle.com
Tue Jun 1 19:21:25 CDT 2004

yeah it takes a long time, but you should be able to mount in parallel

you do one by one, you know how long it takes to mount one, so just time
51

also, iowait being high with 51 volumes and notihng running means that
you have bad io throughput, we have a customer tha thas more and has
Zero problems, but they have ons of hba's and tons of physical arrays
you probably end up exhausting the device queue if you only have 1

in 1.0.12 there will be a way to reduce the heartbeat to a few seconds
instead of 2 per second

Wim