[graalvm-users] GraalVM native images in embedded IoT-context

Ramsey Gurley ramseygurley at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 03:44:37 PDT 2020

I haven't gotten to the point of deploying one yet, but I've built them
on aarch64. It takes a lot of memory. A hello world vertx application
built with native-image takes nearly 4GB of RAM to build. You will
probably want to build your native images on AWS graviton2 instances for
more speed and available memory.