[graalvm-users] GraalVM native images in embedded IoT-context

Thorsten Schöning tschoening at am-soft.de
Mon Oct 5 09:48:18 PDT 2020

Hi all,

I'm interested in experiences of people using GraalVM native images in
some embedded context with (somewhat) low performance ARM based
hardware. Something like a Raspi, but slightly less performant, with
only 256 MiB of RAM. Most use cases I find are about cloud, function
as a service and stuff like that, I more likely need something
comparable to entry level priced Android mobile phones.

What I need is publishing web services, storing small data in some
local database and/or file system and retrieving that data as part of
generating reports. So things are not too complex in theory, but I do
have limited CPU and RAM. Does anyone use GraalVM in those contexts
and in which? E.g. which hardware, what use cases etc.

Thanks a lot!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail: Thorsten.Schoening at AM-SoFT.de
AM-SoFT IT-Systeme      https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.AM-SoFT.de/__;!!GqivPVa7Brio!M42VNIOk2x56qMmRMEBQidktGoLWpu9CN4bn3yDGGlduN-aP1kQbvMhgCnFSZ_uKiV98zA$

Telefon...........05151-  9468- 55
Fax...............05151-  9468- 88
Mobil..............0178-8 9468- 04