[graalvm-users] Building substratevm, Graal 20.0 github, vanilla AdoptOpenJDK (build 11.0.6+10) HotSpot, Linux

Gilles Duboscq gilles.m.duboscq at oracle.com
Fri Feb 14 00:49:59 PST 2020

Hi Michal,

To build GraalVM CE, we use this codebase for OpenJDK11:
https://github.com/graalvm/labs-openjdk-11

If you build from there you should have no problem.
There is a `build_labsjdk.py` which you can directly use or at least look at to see things like options passed to configure or make.

There are also pre-built tars there:
https://github.com/graalvm/labs-openjdk-11/releases

Cheers,
 Gilles