[graalvm-users] How to extend or create a new LLVM Bitcode Visitor

Roland Schatz roland.schatz at oracle.com
Tue Feb 11 08:02:12 PST 2020

Hi Alberto!

I assume you mean the LLVMBitcodeInstructionVisitor class, right? This
class is part of the internal implementation of the LLVM runtime in
GraalVM, and not meant to be extended or used outside of the LLVM
runtime. This is not meant as API, we might change that class without
notice, even in minor releases.

What are you trying to achieve by subclassing it?

- Roland