[graalvm-users] gu error

Oleg Šelajev oleg.selajev at oracle.com
Thu May 10 01:16:49 PDT 2018

Hi Rodrigo,

thank you for reaching out!
The component catalog is located at: http://www.graalvm.org/1.0.0-rc1/component-catalog/graal-updater-component-catalog.properties
Can you please check if that file is reachable from the virtual machine. The component catalog lists the locations of the jar files containing the language engines for GraalVM’s R, Ruby, Python. You can download them manually and install locally from your machine (or virtual machine) by running:
`gu install path/to/language-engine.jar`

Hope this helps,
Oleg