[Ocfs-users] RAC on RedHat or SuSE

Wim Coekaerts wim.coekaerts at oracle.com
Wed Jun 30 12:53:35 CDT 2004

actually - from a business and technical point of view within oracle, we
have the same relationship with both. SuSe is definitely as much
respected and worked with as red hat, towards customers it's different
given that it's predominantly red hat here in the US. but internally and
what I tell our customers is that (truth ;-) we have an equal
partnership.