[Ocfs-users] RAC on RedHat or SuSE

Jeremy Schneider jer1887 at asugroup.com
Wed Jun 30 12:46:34 CDT 2004

I know this isn't entirely OCFS related, but out of curiosity, but what
experience have you had running RAC on RedHat or SuSE?  I know Oracle
supports both, but is one a better choice than the other?

Seems to me like Oracle has been working more with RedHat.  Does anyone
know what Oracle mostly uses internally?  What distro do you guys
develop on?  Would there be any drawbacks for choosing to use SuSE?

Jeremy

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual(s) and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.  Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, by anyone other than the intended recipient(s), is strictly prohibited.