[graalvm-dev] Transfer of https://github.com/mandrel/mandrel-packaging/ to https://github.com/graalvm/mandrel-packaging/

Chris Seaton chris.seaton at shopify.com
Mon Jun 22 05:54:11 PDT 2020

I’ve been trying to transfer my own repository https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/chrisseaton/graalvm-ten-things__;!!GqivPVa7Brio!K1825nqV0Ai4mS9bO9WRRnAgUl9GCA9RBGg8AaoiMBDSA7vUvNjApRW3FrfSP__2k3jdmg$  <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/chrisseaton/graalvm-ten-things__;!!GqivPVa7Brio!K1825nqV0Ai4mS9bO9WRRnAgUl9GCA9RBGg8AaoiMBDSA7vUvNjApRW3FrfSP__2k3jdmg$ > to Oracle for ages and have had the same problems. I think you need to be given admin permissions to Oracle’s org in order for you as the owner to transfer it, which is the sticking point. Let me know if you figure it out!