[graalvm-dev] Transfer of https://github.com/mandrel/mandrel-packaging/ to https://github.com/graalvm/mandrel-packaging/

Foivos Zakkak fzakkak at redhat.com
Mon Jun 22 05:47:53 PDT 2020

I tried initiating the transfer and got:

"You don’t have the permission to create public repositories on graalvm"

To my understanding we need one of the following:
1. Add an existing graalvm admin as an admin in mandre/mandrel-packaging
so that they can then take care of the transfer
2. or give permission to a mandrel-packaging admin (adinn, galderz, or
zakkak) to create public repositories on graalvm.

Thanks,
Foivos