[Firewire-users] Oracle RAC on RHEL3 or WBEL3

Stephen.Mattin at ftid.com Stephen.Mattin at ftid.com
Fri Mar 5 17:29:16 CST 2004

I don't recall the brand name on the interface card I use,
but it has a TI chip, "device 104c:8025".  The Firewire 800 disk is
EZQuest Cobra+ Firewire HD
http://www.ezq.com/products.php?ProductTypeID=B86603

I am trying to order a Maxtor DV5000 with an Oxford 911.
http://linux1394.org/view_device.php?id=465

Stephen A. Mattin
Stephen.Mattin at FTID.com
603 770 3390