[Firewire-users] Problem while doing modprobe on sbp2 on second RAC node

Cheruvattath, Ramsankar RaCheruvattath at adt.com
Sun Mar 7 14:58:14 CST 2004

I have setup two nodes, and on the first node I have mounted OCFS. On the
second node when I use modprobe ohci1394 ; modprobe sbp2, I get the
following:

Ieee1394: sbp2: Query logins to SBP-2 device successful
Ieee1394: sbp2: Maximum concurrent logins supported: 1
Ieee1394: sbp2: Number of active logins: 1
Ieee1394: sbp2: Device does not support any more concurrent logins.

I am using buslink 80gb external hard drive. Please help. If this is really
a problem with the device, what external hard disks supports concurrent
logins?

Thanks
Ram