[Tmem-devel] tmem centos kernel from downloads or from patch 2.6.18-194.11.1.el5xen

Vasiliy G Tolstov v.tolstov at selfip.ru
Tue Aug 17 05:23:46 PDT 2010

В Втр, 17/08/2010 в 15:56 +0400, Vasiliy G Tolstov пишет:
> Hello. I'm try to boot centos with kernel from downloads (2.6.28) add to
> grub menu.lst tmem boot option.
>
> After boot kernel try to kill all programs (oom-killer).

My mistake, oom-killer only appears on oracle build of kernel, with hand
made patch all ok.

And i have another question:
is that possible in new version of patch to do selfballooning and
shrinking without xenballoond userspace program? like now in centos and
redhat 2.6.18 in oracle rpm?

--
Vasiliy G Tolstov <v.tolstov at selfip.ru>
Selfip.Ru