[rds-devel] new branch future/20090713 now available

Andy Grover andy.grover at oracle.com
Mon Jul 13 17:44:22 PDT 2009

I just reverted the patch that removed rds-tools TCP support and pushed
it to that tree's master branch. Hopefully that will help a little?

rds-tools will need some more work to handle the absence of transports
it assumes are there -- if you run into problems, then ensure rds-tcp
and rds-rdma modules are loaded and that should work around the issue
for now.

Regards -- Andy