[rds-devel] new branch future/20090713 now available

aafabbri aafabbri at cisco.com
Mon Jul 13 17:35:00 PDT 2009

On 7/13/09 5:29 PM, "Andy Grover" <andy.grover at oracle.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've made some more changes to RDS/TCP dev branch. I'm able to run
> rds-ping and rds-stress (no RDMA of course) successfully. It's at:
>
> git://git.openfabrics.org/~agrover/ofed_1_4/linux-2.6 future/20090713

Thanks for the update.  Is there an rds-tools branch you recommend to use
with this stuff?  I think your latest repo at

git://git.openfabrics.org/~agrover/rds-tools.git

has support for TCP sockets removed.  It may just be a couple of command
line option + sockopts that changed but I thought I'd ask.

Aaron