[rds-devel] RDS code in OFED 1.3

Or Gerlitz ogerlitz at voltaire.com
Tue Nov 13 09:43:10 PST 2007

Hi Olaf,

The RDS code which is now present in the OFED 1.3 git tree is based on
some snapshot of V3, where the stable RDS version is V2. I think a
mistake
was done here and OFED 1.3 RDS should be reverted to be based on v2.
OFED 1.3 is about to be released somehow Dec 2007. I'd like to get you
stand here.

Can you confirm that there is a huge diff between the code present in
1.2.5.2 to what in 1.3, I am looking on the commit list under
www.openfabrics.org/git/?p=~vlad/ofed_1_2/.git;a=shortlog;h=ofed_1_2_c
and many of the RDS commits are not in
www.openfabrics.org/git/?p=~vlad/ofed_kernel.git;a=shortlog;h=ofed_kerne
l_2_6_24_rc1 where on the other hand, many of the commits in the 1.3
tree are not present in the 1.2.5.x tree, vlad can you also confirm
that?

Or.