[rds-devel] Re: RDS ACKs

Richard Frank richard.frank at oracle.com
Thu Nov 1 08:09:09 PDT 2007

Yes - RDS was designed to meet Oracle's IPC requirements and I assume
anyone else dealing with the same issues.

RDS is continuing to evolve ( RDS v3 is in dev).

We can consider publishing a more generic requirements doc - other than
the early proposal we handed out a few years back (for RDS v1).

 From an interface perspective - we need to check in the man pages for
RDS - if not already there.