[Oracleasm-users] asm for fc6

Joel Becker Joel.Becker at oracle.com
Tue Feb 6 18:34:09 PST 2007

On Mon, Feb 05, 2007 at 04:35:14PM -0800, Joel Becker wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 05, 2007 at 03:45:11PM -0500, Arthur.Rogers at cox.com wrote:
> > Has anyone been able to compile asm for fc6(2.6.19-1.2895.fc6xen #1 SMP).
>
> 	The compile failures are because I haven't modified the
> configure.in and the source to check for the inode diet changes, etc.

	Please check out subversion trunk, it should compile now.  I
haven't added an fc6 vendor though, so if you want RPMs you could try
doing that.  Otherwise, just copy the module to the right place :-)

Joel

--

"What no boss of a programmer can ever understand is that a programmer
 is working when he's staring out of the window"

Joel Becker
Principal Software Developer
Oracle
E-mail: joel.becker at oracle.com