[Ocfs2-users] Need Expert Comments - OS Upgrade

Yuvrajsinh Chauhan yuvraj.chauhan at elitecore.com
Mon May 14 10:21:23 PDT 2012

Thanks Herbert for your reply.

Few concern:

.         My shared partition is formatted with OCFS2 (128). Now if I update
Linux with may be 5.5 or 5.8, no need to format all partition again right ?
Because all my production data resides in that storage.

.         One more silly question: Can I upgrade OS one by one ? I mean
first I upgrade one node and then second ?. During first node upgrade, I
un-mount all shared partition and made available only to second node. I can
do similar activity vice-versa ?

Regards,

Yuvrajsinh Chauhan || CRESTEL || Sr. DBA

Elitecore Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

904, Silicon Tower || Off C.G.Road

Behind Pariseema Building || Ahmedabad 380 006

[M]: +91 9727746022