[Ocfs2-users] ocfs2 cluster fails every few days

Eduardo Diaz - Gmail ediazrod at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 02:35:42 PDT 2012

I Don't know how are in RH but in debian the ocfs2-tools are in one version
and the kernel include ocfs2 in the kernel package.

If you want use ocfs2 must download ocfs2-toos and this tools are for
create filesystems, check and mount, headbit.... and the ocfs2 kernel
package make the filesystem run.

Read the documentation about ocfs2.

Offline the system and check the cluster file system.