[Ocfs2-users] How to fsck.ocfs2

Sunil Mushran sunil.mushran at oracle.com
Fri Feb 18 13:34:32 PST 2011

Unsure why that error does occurs when run without -f and not
when run with -f. I will need to see a o2image of the volume to
analyse.

fsck makes use of available memory. The timing depends on the
size of the volume, number of objects in the fs and available
memory.

But we do have a bug in 1.4.4 that reproduces under certain
circumstances. It has been fixed post 1.4.4.

http://oss.oracle.com/git/?p=ocfs2-tools.git;a=commitdiff;h=b987ee22a1b47b9a1e52846a49a5af38f693c7d5