[Ocfs2-users] How to fsck.ocfs2

Werner Flamme werner.flamme at ufz.de
Fri Feb 18 09:45:07 PST 2011

Sunil,

with "-fn" it runs. :-) What does the error in my last posting want to
tell me?

Unfortunately, there is no fsck. 1.4.4 for SLES 11 SP 1.

I will tell you about found errors and ask if they are repairable with
1.4.3, otherwise my colleague has to run his version - he uses Oracle's
Unbreakable Linux, I think it contains a newer version than mine. I do
not know how long it will take, but I started it on another server since
the 4 gig filesystem for /tmp went full on the first server after about
15 minutes...

BTW, hom many RAM and tmp space is required (or recommended) for a fsck
on a filesystem our size?

Regards,
Werner

Sunil Mushran [18.02.2011 17:59]: