[Ocfs2-users] Ofcs2 Questions!

Henrique Fernandes sf.rique at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 11:00:19 PST 2011

So you are using only one imap server ? And only if it fails the other one
assumes ? Don't you have any balancer ?

How is the backup of that data ? As i said, is really slow the backup here.

The use of this 6gb ram, how much it is cached ? Or all 6gb are used by
mailscaner postfix and dovecot ?

Sorry ask that many questions.

In my system, 1.5 GB is more than enough for dovecot mailscanner and
postfix.

[]'sf.rique