[Ocfs2-users] One node, two clusters?

Sunil Mushran sunil.mushran at oracle.com
Thu Dec 22 10:20:38 PST 2011

You don't need to have two clusters for this. This can be accomplished
with one cluster with the default local heartbeat.

Create one cluster.conf with all the nodes. All nodes, except the one
machine, will mount from just one san. The common node will mount from
both sans.

If you look at the cluster membership, other than the common node,
all nodes will be interacting (network connection, etc.) with nodes that
they can see on the san.