[Ocfs2-users] OCFS2 problems when connectivity lost

Ivan Savčić | Epix ivan.savcic at epix.rs
Tue Dec 20 13:12:12 PST 2011

On 20.12.2011 20:55, Srinivas Eeda wrote:
> Ivan Savc(ic' | Epix wrote:
>> *Both* OCFS2 nodes (ie. the one with the network down and the one
>> which is still up in the partition with quorum) hang with dmesg
>> reporting that events, ocfs2rec and ocfs2_wq on *both* nodes are
>> "blocked for more than 120 seconds".
> what are the timeout values.
> /etc/init.d/o2cb status

Thank you for your reply.

o2cb is not used, because we're using the Pacemaker cluster stack
instead? (ie. we're using the ocf:pacemaker:o2cb OCF RA which runs the
ocfs2_controld.pcmk)

# /etc/init.d/o2cb status
Driver for "configfs": Loaded
Filesystem "configfs": Mounted
Stack glue driver: Loaded
Stack plugin "o2cb": Not loaded
Driver for "ocfs2_dlmfs": Not loaded
Checking O2CB cluster maildir: Offline

# mount | grep ocfs2
/dev/drbd1 on /maildir type ocfs2
(rw,_netdev,noatime,data=writeback,cluster_stack=pcmk)

Best regards,

Ivan