[Ocfs2-users] OCFS2 showing "No space left on device" on a device with free space

Sérgio Surkamp sergio at gruposinternet.com.br
Wed Dec 7 04:43:52 PST 2011

Hello,

This is a known issue and was fixed in ocfs2 1.6 series by enabling the
discontig-bg feature.

If you are not using DRDB you can upgrade your kernel and ocfs2-tools
using the ULEK 5.5 series, provided by oracle at
http://public-yum.oracle.com/ .

Regards,
Sérgio

--
  .:''''':.
.:'        `     Sérgio Surkamp | Administrador de Redes
::    ........   sergio at gruposinternet.com.br
  `:,   ,.:'     *Grupos Internet S.A.*
    `: :'        R. Lauro Linhares, 2123 Torre B - Sala 201
     : :         Trindade - Florianópolis - SC
     :.'
     ::          +55 48 3234-4109
     :
     '           http://www.gruposinternet.com.br