[Ocfs2-users] o2cb stack and kernel >= 2.6.37

Joel Becker jlbec at evilplan.org
Mon Apr 4 09:15:52 PDT 2011

On Mon, Apr 04, 2011 at 03:20:43PM +0200, Jacek Stępniewski wrote:
> Is there anybody who uses o2cb stack with mixed kernels (2.6.37 or more and less than 2.6.37)?
> I looks like locking protocol version problem (2.6.37 has 1.1. dlm protocol).
> Is there any patch for this?

	The change is rolling upgrade compatible.  If the first machine
to mount is the newer one, the newer protocol is selected.  If an older
machine mounts first, the newer machines will join at the older
protocol.

Joel

--

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything
 that counts can be counted."

			http://www.jlbec.org/
			jlbec at evilplan.org